Published Date : 2019年9月13日1:16

AirSim on Unity


This blog has an English translation







この記事を読んで、挑戦してみたいと思いました。

After reading this article, I wanted to give it a try.

AirSimとは簡単にいうと、UnrealEngineというゲームエンジン上で動かせる、自動運転とドローンのシュミレーターソフトです。 つまりこれのUnity版ですね。

In short, AirSim is a self-driving and drone simulator that runs on a game engine called UnrealEngine. This is the Unity version of this.


始める前に
Before You Begin

結論から言うと、Windowsの日本語環境だとビルドに100%失敗します。 そして、この人のブログ記事を見れば99%解決します。 ですので、残りの1%の解決を図っていきます。

①AirSimのダウンロードとビルド作業

In conclusion, the build fails 100% in a Japanese Windows environment. And if you see this person's blog post, you can solve 99%. So we will try to solve the remaining 1%.

その他の人は普通にこの記事の通りにやれば問題ないと思います。

AirSim on Unity ― 自動運転車シミュレーターを使ってみよう

Others will be fine if they follow the instructions in this article.


必要なツール
Required Tools

1 Unity 2018.2.21f1 です。(必ずバージョンを合わせて下さい。)
Unity 2018.2.21f1 (Be sure to match the version.)
2 AirSimのダウンロード(可能な限りGitコマンドを使ったほうが吉。自分はブラウザから直でダウンロードしたら何故かビルドできなかった。かなり謎。)
Download AirSim (It's better to use Git commands whenever possible. I downloaded it directly from the browser and somehow couldn't build it. Quite a mystery.)
3 x64 Native Tools Command Prompt for VS 2017. Visual Stduio2017をインストールしていればある。 VSは2019になっているので、古いバージョンのインストールはこちらのページから。
x 64 Native Tools Command Prompt for VS 2017. If you have Visual Stduio 2017 installed. VS is 2019, so you can install older versions here.

あとはひたすらこの記事の通りに作業を勧めていくのみ。

All you have to do is follow the instructions in this article.

①AirSimのダウンロードとビルド作業


残りの問題点
remaining problems

そもそもビルドができない。

It can't be built in the first place.

解決策1 Solution1

Visual Studio 2017を再インストールしてくだちぃ。

Reinstall Visual Studio 2017.


解決策2 Solution2

ぶっちゃけここがこの記事の本題

This is the main point of this article.


Expand-Archive
rpclib
関連でエラーが出る場合。

Expand-Archive
rpclib
When there is an error in the association.

一度AirSimを全部削除して、もう一度リポジトリをクローンし直してくだちぃ。

Delete AirSim once and clone the repository again.

ここからWMF 5.1をインストールしてくだちぃ。

From here, install WMF 5.1.

各OS環境毎にインストールしてくだちぃ。

Install it for each OS environment.

OSが64bitの場合はx64を選びませう。

If your operating system is 64 bit, choose x 64.


Responsive image

インストールが終わったら、またAirSimのリポジトリをクローンして、レッツビルド!

Once installed, clone and build the AirSim repository again.

これで駄目でも諦めず、Errorの内容をググる(特に最後のエラーメッセージではなく、最初のエラーメッセージから調べる) AirSimを削除する。Visual Studio 2017を再インストールするなり頑張ってくだちぃ。

Don't give up even if this doesn't work, just google the error (Look at the first error message, not the last one in particular). Delete AirSim. reinstalling Visual Studio 2017.



あとはこの記事を参考にUnityで楽しいAirSimライフを送ってくだちぃ。

Check out this post for a fun AirSim experience with Unity.

①AirSimのダウンロードとビルド作業

②Unityへのインポート作業~実行

最後にかなり有益な情報を与えてくれた@tyoさんに感謝です!

Finally, thank you to @tyo for giving me very useful information!




See You Next Page!